***********UPDATE: Japanese sale date is set now at March 17th 2012. ************
Tamiya announced today the re-release of the Toyota Bruiser.
The best decision they have made in the last 36 years.
more info at the TamiyaUSA site.
It will be expensive, but I will get one and build it as soon as it comes out.
thank you to Tamiya for the video.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The Bruiser body, including the sleeper cab, is made of durable injection-molded ABS plastic.
- Metal ladder frame chassis retains the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
- Newly-designed die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears.
- Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability. 3-speed gears are possible (1st gear=4WD, 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
- Newly-designed front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential gears to offer smooth cornering performance.
- Front and rear differentials may be locked for enhanced off-road performance.
- Front & rear large diameter tires offer superb traction.
- Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
- Type 540 motor included.